Why You Need a Realtor®
A Realtor® brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying a home. In fact, a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams. Realtors® are not just sales agents. They are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors and superb navigators abound the local neighborhood. A Realtor® is a real estate broker or agent who subscribes to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice by being a member of the National Association of Realtors®, the Ohio Association of Realtors® and the Columbus Board of Realtors®. A professional Realtor® is your best resource when you are buying a home.
Let Teresa Be Your Guide ---
· Working with Teresa can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
· You’ll have an expert to guide you through the process. Buying or selling a home usually requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page settlement statements. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
· Teresa can help you with any house even if it is listed elsewhere, any home listed with MLS, being built by a builder or is being sold by the owner directly.
· Teresa knows the best lenders in the area; can help you get pre-approved for a mortgage; and can discuss down payments, closing costs and monthly payment options.
· Teresa is an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping and transportation.
· Teresa can help you determine how much home you can afford.
· Teresa will show you only homes that are suited to your needs and desires.
· Teresa can help you if you decide to build a new home; saving you a lot of time when searching for builders and new subdivisions.
· Teresa will get information for you such as current real estate values, taxes and utility costs.
· Teresa is experienced in presenting your offer and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. She brings objectivity to the buying transaction and can point out advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.
Teresa will guide you every step of the way to the closing table!
Working With One Realtor®
There are many advantages to working with one Realtor®, but at the top of the list is the complete service. You wouldn’t ask 20 independent lawyers to represent you in a lawsuit, would you? It is better to be represented well by one Realtor® then to receive the disinterest of a dozen. From one Realtor®, you have a right to demand proper attention in finding the right home for you; from a dozen brokers you have no right to expect anything. Why not get the kind of service that is most likely to result in a satisfactory home purchase?
A Realtor® working exclusively for you gives you the attention and time necessary to secure your new home at the best price. Think of it in terms of the old adage: Too many cooks spoil the broth (especially in the purchase of real estate).
Some buyers think that working exclusively with one Realtor® may prevent them from seeing a property through another source. This is untrue. Conscientious Realtors® are willing to service their clients’ best interest by cooperating with another Realtor®. Buyers can and should keep their Realtors® advised of all homes they wish to inspect and work closely with them. Through the Multiple Listing Service, most of the real estate sold each year is through cooperation between Realtors®.
Work exclusively with Teresa and be assured that she will always look out for your best interests and work for you. She: